Smoking is hazardous to the health. And even TV, radio, and print advertisements tell you that. But why do people still continue to smoke? Why does quitting smoking seem to be a very hard feat?
It is because smoking has made a form of addiction to most of the people who enjoy it. The people who attempted to quit smoking end up feeling uneasy, tired, irritable, hungry, and have overall difficulty in sleeping.
Some gain weight abruptly. Others feel that concentrating becomes more and more difficult. All these make quitting smoker even harder than it already is.
But there are a lot of things to gain if you do quit smoking now. Here are the 10 major reasons why you should consider ignoring a stick of cigarette for the rest of your life.
6. The pulse rate becomes normal. A person who smokes a lot will notice that his pulse rate is irregular. A smokers pulse is very quick, compared to a person that does not smoke at all. And pulse rates very much affect how a person performs in a physically taxing job.
7. Breathing and walking become easier. As a person stops smoking, his bodys breathing and walking functions goes back to its usual status. A smoker breathes heavily most of the time. And because of this, the smoker becomes short in breath after a rather extraneous activity. Most of the time, even ordinary activities like walking and running are very much affected.
8. Your Food Begins To Taste Well The nerve endings, which are responsible with a persons ability to feel and to sense is affected by smoking. Once smoking is stopped, these nerve endings will slowly re-grow its own self back to normal. Consequently, the smokers ability to smell and to taste is slowly being improved.
9. Minor lung problems like coughing, fatigue, and sinus congestion is reduced. It is very common that these symptoms are seen on a person who frequently smokes. These symptoms are classic indicators that a person has damaged lungs and clogged airways. If you stop smoking now, youll sure to have a better breathing experience.
10. The blood pressure decreases. Pressure in the blood becomes more regulated if smoking is stopped the soonest. The smokers blood pressure is normalized in as fast as 20 minutes right after the smoker decisively stops the habit.
These are the 10 most common benefits a person who stops smoking will gain. Some of these are seen in as short as a few minutes after one quits smoking, while others are observed after several years of successfully giving up smoking.
No matter what the case maybe, definitely, there are a lot to gain when smoking is stopped altogether. It is very advisable for people to quit the habit the soonest time possible. The younger you stop smoking, the better it will be for your body and health.
The first 5 Top Benefits are posted here: http://www.quitsmoking-trix.info/10benefits.htm
Arrange an interview with Edward Santosh Creator Of A Smoke Free World for more insights into this topic. Email: email@example.com
Other helpful information can be found at: http://www.quitsmoking-trix.info
Learn About Herbs That Can Help You Quit Smoking - Learn About Herbs That Can Help You Quit SmokingMost smokers find it extremely difficult to fight the cravings. It is also one of the most important factors of why one will not succeed to quit smoking .. (819 Views)
Quit Smoking - Kick The Smoking Habit Once Ang For All - Every time you smoke a cigarette, a drug called Nicotine enters your body (along with hundreds of other toxic chemicals - some even kill insects on contact, and some are used to embalm dead bodies). N .. (612 Views)
We also own a few perfume and cologne sites that you might be interested in: